Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer MTB Time, by Greg

Even though the PIR Short Track is in full swing, work and personal scheduling has seen me miss the first 3 races. Yesterday though, DeyShaun, Naiqwan, Fergus and I headed out to Brown's Camp to get some trail time in before today's race, the first ST of the year for both Fergus and me.

It was really great to see how much DeyShaun and Naiqwan have improved on the mountain bikes. They are both becoming very good descenders, and are getting more confident and skilled at riding and carrying speed through technical trail sections. Here are some pictures from the day:

2 comments:

vanstand said...

Wow! That just looks great!
Way to go guys!

Catherine said...

Excellent photos. I'm looking for a mountain bike, then I'm out there hitting the trails with ya all! Keep up the strength Naiqwan and DeyShaun!!