Sunday, December 30, 2012

Home for Christmas!


When we first raced at Portland State University, Steve Martine and I traveled to races in his "college kid's VW Bug." It made a lot of noise.
Reflecting on where he is heading.

A thousand mile journey begins with the first step.
No, THIS is a shoe!
Martine pays homage to his coach!
Since then, Steven got married and became such a big-time
photographer, his stuff was featured in the NY Times.




 Today he returns to Stumptown to take in Mid-Night Mass with his Mama.

Debating fingering technique.
And to get a rash of you-know-what from his old friend and
cycling coach.

Lately we have been working on some process goals and other stuff.
See (here)

Johnny Valentine
Christmas Greetings from the Campbell men!
Today we were getting him set up, with the help of David Guettler at River City Bicycles. David and his amazing staff were extraordinarily kind.
Martine was dialed from cleat to cog by the time he left.


I left on my Tri-Met Lift  bus, satisfied my work was done.
Destination deep SE, I got my hair cut at the old school Bantam Barber
by my bicycle messenger buddy, Johnny Valentine.




When I got home, it was a pleasant surprise to open belated Christmas gifts from the flying Campbell boys.

I'm truly Blessed.

No comments: